Family Home Coronavirus Testing
No test limits! Can order services for self and family members.
Testing + Health Screenings (Complete vital signs + Body Systems review) = $199 per adult and $149/child
Qualified children must be receiving testing at the same time and address as the adult. Qualified child = All children up to age 18. Verified college students up to age 25.
IDEAL FOR THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS:
- Anyone who feels like they want to get tested for Covid-19
- Believed to have been exposed to someone positive for Coronavirus
- Experiencing asymptomatic to mild symptomatic "flu-like symptoms"
- Suspected to be at least 3-5 Days post exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19
- 7 or more days post suspected exposure to Covid-19, if asymptomatic
- Health care workers and first responders
- Individuals with "essential jobs" with constant exposure to the public
- 65 years of age and older with symptoms
- Individuals with underlying conditions with symptoms
- Individuals with mild symptoms in communities experiencing high COVID-19 hospitalizations
The best home medical care
If you or a family member has been experiencing mild "flu-like" symptoms and want to know if you have the Coronavirus; however, you called your doctor who stated that you didn't need Coronavirus testing at the moment due to mild symptoms. The next step can be to order a Covid-19 IgG/IgM rapid test to see if you possibly have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
This greatly diminishes the phenomenon of "Silent Spreaders" or those infected by Covid-19 but are asymptomatic and thus furthering the impact of this pandemic. *Results of IgG/IgM antibodies from the serological Covid-19 IgG/IgM test are delivered within 10 -15 minutes, which can indicate current and/or past exposure to the Coronavirus.
Some additional benefits to Covid-19 serology tests:
- If you had immunity to Covid-19, the disease caused by SARS-CoV2 (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome - Coronavirus 2), the serological Covid-19 IgG/IgM test can indicate past exposure. Your emergency only runs to the grocery store or commutes to your essential job can be done with a lot less anxiety over becoming reinfected.
- You also might be able to help cure those who are severely ill in a process called Convalescent Plasma Technology.
HEALTH SCREENINGS, includes:
Vital signs checks:
Review of various human body systems commonly suspected to be related to Covid-19 and specific for client symptoms. Ex.
Respiratory system check by assessing cough, breathing, and lung sounds.
Musculoskeletal system check for pain and muscle aches.
And, many more body systems, such as nervous system, endocrine system, cardiovascular system, lymphatic system, digestive system and urinary system.
According to the CARES Act, Covid-19 testing, including antibody testing, can be covered by your health insurance provider. However, every person's health insurance plan is different. So, contact your insurance benefits provider to see if you are covered. Covid-19 antibody testing and health screenings are paid by you and CNS does not bill your insurance. You will have to ask your insurance provider about their out-of-network non-CDC antibody testing provider reimbursement procedure. We will provide you with whatever necessary documents that your insurance provider states that you need from us.
We do accept all major credit and debit cards for online payments. CNS also accepts FSA and HSA cards with a VISA or Mastercard logo. Please contact your insurance benefits provider to verify plan rules and eligible expenses.
Note: Payment is due upon booking.
Schedule online. It's easy, fast and secure.
- Note: You must submit one form/person being tested.
*Learn more about Covid-19 IgG/IgM serology rapid tests by clicking HERE. Testing with COVID-19 "Coronavirus" IgG/IgM Rapid tests should only be performed in conjunction with other laboratory approved testing and/or clinical observations for the presumptive identification of viral infections in patients who may be infected with 2019nCoV (detected in China in 2019).